FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > View "stutter"/"vibration" Arma 2 Combined ops

RSS >  View "stutter"/"vibration" Arma 2 Combined ops, but freetrack works fine when the game isn't running
MachineCode #1 02/05/2012 - 17h40

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 30/04/2012

Off line

I can't get freetrack to work properly. Playing Arma 2 with OA (combined operations) (lite dlc's). Latest patch. In the freetrack config screens I can get everything working nicely, but when I go ingame there is a horrible eye destroying stutter. Its not performance or anything like that. Its like the view is vibrating. Nothing I do in freetrack seems to solve it. Anyone else getting this kind of behavior?

Additionally once the game is running, if I alt-tab out and start changing settings the behavior of all the settings changes and no matter what I do I cannot get things working properly. When the game is not running, everything in the free track configuration returns to its default behavior.

Model: three point cap
Camera: Playstation eyetoy (the ps2 camera, not the newer ps3 eye)

Haven't had a chance to check performance in other games as of yet. Arma 2 is the only relevant game I currently have installed.
Edited by MachineCode on 02/05/2012 at 17h41.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > View "stutter"/"vibration" Arma 2 Combined ops

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).