FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Simple Wiimote problems in Freetrack

RSS >  Simple Wiimote problems in Freetrack
2JZ #1 09/08/2011 - 14h38

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 09/08/2011

Off line

I seem to be able to connect my wiimote to both toshiba bluestack and blue soleil(latest version). However, in Bluesoleil the data sent and recieved is always 0 could that be my problem? When the bluetooth adapter and wiimote are just on without using anything, is any data sent back and forth?

Freetrack doesn't recognize anything plugged in at all... i get the error

"This pin cannot use the supplied media type. ($8004022A)" - i still get this error without anything plugged in. Wiimote does not show up in the drop box either.

For the password for the wiimote i just click ok... is there a password im supposed to type that i don't know about?

I just click search... connect to human interface and click ok for the password field section with the password area blank.

Help would be appreciated, i will post my working setup once its up and running, and Freetrack can ADD a game they dont have listed with the help of a simple mod for need for speed shift! But i need to confirm it works first.

Thanks guys :)

*here are some measures i undertaken so far.

Wiped registry, uninstalled bluesoleil, reinstalled bluesoleil THEN plugged in bluetooth, bluesoleil installed drivers and it worked to connect but freetrack still gave me problems :(
Edited by 2JZ on 09/08/2011 at 14h41.

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Simple Wiimote problems in Freetrack

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).