FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > TrackClip Pro - Adjustments necessary?

RSS >  TrackClip Pro - Adjustments necessary?, works ok but line up of LED's not the same as freetrack model?
BobbyBlaze #1 06/04/2008 - 13h54

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 06/04/2008

Off line

Hi guys,

firstly a big thank you for your wonderful software. Can't imagine playing LFS without it. Unexplicably terrible at soldering that I am, I bought the track clip pro to use with my webcam and it does work well but I couldn't help noticing that the layout of the led's is not the same as the design for the freetrack headclip in that they are not all in the same vertical plane. I would assume that this would result in errors in the tracking resulting in unwanted movement.

I also noticed that there are setting for use of the headclip to possibly account for some of this and I was wondering if any of you have worked out some decent ones for the trackclip pro and would be willing to share them?

Ta very much for the help!

Cheers,
Rob

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > TrackClip Pro - Adjustments necessary?

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).