FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Cancel out head rotation for stable mouse

RSS >  Cancel out head rotation for stable mouse
Axel #1 03/09/2013 - 01h36

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 03/09/2013

Off line

Hello Freetrack forum!

My first topic here.

I have an idea to make it easier to click buttons and switches in flightsims and the likes while using headtracking: Why not add an invert function to the mouse output, to make the mouse movement cancel out the movements of the head? This would only work for head rotation of course, but it would make it so much easier to keep the pointer in the right place in say, the virtual cockpit of FSX.

It already works to have mouse output activated the same time as headtracking output; if just the mouse axes could be inverted that would be it. There would also be need for a sensitivity slider of course, to calibrate the mouse movements to exactly cancel out your head rotation.

Unfortunately I know nothing about Delphi, so I haven't been able to modify the code myself. I downloaded the source code, but when I try to open the project I get a lot of errors like Class TresponseCfg not found, TPngSpeedButton not found etc. Seems like a search path problem, but I can't figure out how to fix it.

Any comments or help would be much appreciated!

/Axel

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : FreeTrack Software > Cancel out head rotation for stable mouse

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).