FreeTrack Forum

Welcome, you're not connected. ( Log in - Register )

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : Tracking System > SLEH-00030 Drivers Updated - Logitech & Namtai

RSS >  SLEH-00030 Drivers Updated - Logitech & Namtai, I have latest link for both Namtai and Logitech Fixed Drivers
No1sBoy #1 15/10/2012 - 03h37

Class : Apprenti
Registered on : 15/10/2012

Off line

I had a very hard time finding the drivbers for the Sony Playstation 2 EyeToy model SLEH-00030. So I am assuming that there are others having the same problem.

What with all the sites that 'host' drivers but will only allow you to download them if you install their 'Download Assistant' applications...obvious ad-ware...I thought I would take the dfrivers I had that worked, fix the INF files and upload them to my Google Drop Box account. It is Google, so, they will stay there forever.....

Both 'Namtai' and 'Logitech' versions are in one RAR file. Just choose the Namtai or Logitech folder in the compressed file and extract it.

Once you have done this, plug in your EyeToy and tell the Found New Hardware wizard to search for the installation files wherever you extracted the folder to.

Bada Bing, Bada Boom!

Your installed!

Thanks for taking the time to give us do-it-yourselfers a great alternative and affordable solution to headtracking!!

Playstation 2 EyeToy SLEH-00030 Drivers

>  Fast reply

FreeTrack Forum > FreeTrack : English Forum > Support : Tracking System > SLEH-00030 Drivers Updated - Logitech & Namtai

>  Stats

1 user(s) connected during the last 10 minutes (0 member(s) and 1 guest(s)).